Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning TalonX

heels-falling.gif

(not sure why this came up under a search for talon gif .... but i'll take it :rofl: :rofl: )

I hear the circus music in my head while watching this!
Wow this girl fell straight on her knees and got up like it was nothing. If I did that I wouldnt be able to walk for a few hours

Blue!!!! Been way too long....in case you dont remember my username I was 912greenskell
I Just saw :D SKELLY!!!!! :bighug: ... I just saw at the DP thead! (nice looking buds as always mate!)

Good to see you back in the saddle!! Whats growing buddy??
:pass:

Wow this girl fell straight on her knees and got up like it was nothing. If I did that I wouldnt be able to walk for a few hours
A few hours? I think I would be down and out for weeks, I have had 4 scopes on the right and 2 on the left knee, I would be crying my arse off if I fell on them, bellowing like a wounded water buffalo!!!!

Great to see you!! I have 5 seedstocker strains growing right now....a fruit cake is weeks from being done. And 4 little ones growing, a northern lights auto, og kush auto, and hmmmmmm drawing a blank on the other 2. Will tag u in tomorrow

A few hours? I think I would be down and out for weeks, I have had 4 scopes on the right and 2 on the left knee, I would be crying my arse off if I fell on them, bellowing like a wounded water buffalo!!!!
Im still young enough that I could bounce back with a delay. But it would hurt like holy hell. My jaw dropped when this girl just got up like nothing even happened.

Great to see you!! I have 5 seedstocker strains growing right now....a fruit cake is weeks from being done. And 4 little ones growing, a northern lights auto, og kush auto, and hmmmmmm drawing a blank on the other 2. Will tag u in tomorrow

Sweet!! Recognise this?? :rofl:

1669976364642.png

what can i say :rofl: ... I'm a hoarder!!
:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back