Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
One yummy blunt....Glueberry OG weed kief.....got me f'd up.....:tonic:
20221130_130510.jpg

Been a shyte couple days waking up in a decidedly anti social mood ( which seems to be passing at last ) and tonight I wake up with up with my sinuses all closed up and having to breathe via my gob hole.....fell asleep with the damn electric blanket on, which I normally only use to warm up the bed. So, out on the front porch in the cool night air having a smoke while they open up again.

That damn Hee Haw luck is beginning to get a little annoying!
Both heating elements in my oven went out in a ball of flame . And a few hours ago my microwave said, "Kiss my butt! I'm out of here!"

I posted that couple days ago. Well damn it to hell! I can't catch a break! Something in the power system on my laptop has gone to poopy doody caca! I played around with the connections and stuff like that. I don't think I have another power supply to fit it. I hadn't taken it apart yet. Or checked out the power supply with a meter.
This shit is getting old! :face:
My picture posting will be limited since I don't know how to remove the personal data from it on the phone.
Yeah, old!

Been a shyte couple days waking up in a decidedly anti social mood ( which seems to be passing at last ) and tonight I wake up with up with my sinuses all closed up and having to breathe via my gob hole.....fell asleep with the damn electric blanket on, which I normally only use to warm up the bed. So, out on the front porch in the cool night air having a smoke while they open up again.
I know one thing, my allergies and sinuses have been beaten my ass fucking silly!
Barely can breathe out of my nose. I got so much God damn congestion is ridiculous!
I wake up and I'm mouth breathing because I can't breathe out of my nose and I have so much congestion it's ridiculous. Okay I have a 30 minute coughing session at the walk to go pee! Not quite that bad but still.

The Netflix movie Troll, a Scandinavian King Kong / Godzilla type Rock monster attacking Tokyo / Oslo. Being very high is a must to tolerate the acting in this movie. But it is rewarded by quite funny moments! Which, naturally, is enhanced by the cañna.
At the final attack on Oslo, your rewarded by some quite funny scenes, at least I thought so.

I posting on a phone

GOOD MORNNG AFN.................:yay1:................

fridayfeelin.gif

Breathe in..........:pass:...

Breathe out.....

Breathe in....:pass:

Breathe out.....

Breathe out......

Stop and check your Pulse.........:vibe:.....if you still have a Pulse....you've Earned an extra smoke break..........:bravo:....

@Bill.de.Cat @WildBill ......you two into isolation Please..... :doc3:.......we dont want this spreading........

@WildBill ...if you are getting/have got a new cold/infection it Could be to blame for your increased pain.
When my immune system kicks off....it does the same to me........:headbang:...thats why I avoid the winter Hugging season...long before covid appeared.

Anyone had their Flu vaccine yet........?...I'm seeing people round here getting Sick off the Flu jab......when they don't normally.....:pass:

GOOD MORNNG AFN.................:yay1:................

View attachment 1543103

Breathe in..........:pass:...

Breathe out.....

Breathe out.....

Breathe out......

Stop and check your Pulse.........:vibe:.....if you still have a Pulse....you've Earned an extra smoke break..........:bravo:....

@Bill.de.Cat @WildBill ......you two into isolation Please..... :doc3:.......we dont want this spreading........

@WildBill ...if you are getting/have got a new cold/infection it Could be to blame for your increased pain.
When my immune system kicks off....it does the same to me........:headbang:...thats why I avoid the winter Hugging season...long before covid appeared.

Anyone had their Flu vaccine yet........?...I'm seeing people round here getting Sick off the Flu jab......when they don't normally.....:pass:

My mom swears by the flu shot. She gets it every year, caught the rsv that was going around and only had it for 2 days mildly. I caught everything this year so now Im good lmao. My brother and step dad both neglected theirs and they were laid up for 4 days, my mom said a bunch of people at her work got sick about 2 days after getting the poke tho.

My mom swears by the flu shot. She gets it every year, caught the rsv that was going around and only had it for 2 days mildly. I caught everything this year so now Im good lmao. My brother and step dad both neglected theirs and they were laid up for 4 days, my mom said a bunch of people at her work got sick about 2 days after getting the poke tho.

Morning @4wiscoLegal420 .... :friday: ..Happy Friday..............

Everyone here is Blaming it on having the combined Covid/Flu jab together....:shrug:....hubbys friend got is in the morning and was sick with flu types symptoms by midnight the same day.....and he has been in bed sick since....:coffee2:

Morning @4wiscoLegal420 .... :friday: ..Happy Friday..............

Everyone here is Blaming it on having the combined Covid/Flu jab together....:shrug:....hubbys friend got is in the morning and was sick with flu types symptoms by midnight the same day.....and he has been in bed sick since....:coffee2:

Tips hat....hello auntie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back