Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to me that screams too much N but I am probably in left field.. I noticed both times I grown dg it got dark green easily which I took as it’s sensitive to N.. and since you say it stretched crazy N causes the plants to grow tall and spindly
Too much Gibberellic Acid can have that same effect. But if he wasn't giving high doses of Kelp that can be ruled out.

My day is almost over, first day back on night shift :cuss:
Them who haven't done graveyard, don't understand how much it screws you up. Good luck with it sir, I hope you don't suffer too much. :pighug:

So to me that screams too much N but I am probably in left field.. I noticed both times I grown dg it got dark green easily which I took as it’s sensitive to N.. and since you say it stretched crazy N causes the plants to grow tall and spindly

She was a average to lighter shade green her entire life. She was in NLS auto living soil with no further additions other than recharge and organic flowering nutes when required. The "core" of the medium in the bag was plain FFHF for the tap root (w/dynomyco). Same treatment as the others, she was so lagging and sickly right from the start I tried twice to start replacement seeds which never took. She gave me more than I expected so I am happy with her nonetheless less, :headbang:

I can't warm up today...........no sun..........me feet are frozzen..... :pass:
colder here. I could do a nice dry sift on the porch. Maybe not dry ice effectiveness, but not bad at -22C. Dog walk you say? :biggrin:

Hubby used to dress up in my clothes...........donkey jacket...overalls and rigger boots....:crying:...he used to covet my old uniform cast offs....
bordering on too much information. Next will be the makeup... :biggrin:

They do make some pretty nice tents these days, nicer than some if my apartments

I've been wondering if my FCE4800 is the culprit of my 3 finger leaves. It has UV and IR added but they're always on, and I think that stress may be causing 3 finger leaves toward the top of my plants. The Fc6500 om getting from the Mars Hydro contest doesn't have UV so ill see if thats the difference.
@Dale's Proper Bud. I agree that a lot of the different expression people see aren't due to genetics as much as environmental stressor.

Also, learned that we probably use the term phenotype very incorrectly? Phenotypes actually refer to each individual triat, not individual plants. So, there's a height pheno, color pheno, terpene pheno etc... for each individual plant. Shit get confusing... :smokeout: :pass:
I believe the technical term, if there is one, is cultivar. Not that I use it often... :biggrin:

Too much Gibberellic Acid can have that same effect. But if he wasn't giving high doses of Kelp that can be ruled out.

You just wanted to use gibbereliic in a sentence :haha::crying::pass:

She was a average to lighter shade green her entire life. She was in NLS auto living soil with no further additions other than recharge and organic flowering nutes when required. The "core" of the medium in the bag was plain FFHF for the tap root (w/dynomyco). Same treatment as the others, she was so lagging and sickly right from the start I tried twice to start replacement seeds which never took. She gave me more than I expected so I am happy with her nonetheless less, :headbang:
Well that’s interesting and good… guess I’ll just shut up then :eek1::lol::face:

My double grape was a mal-adjusted child, deformed and fugly from the start! She was a lanky scrawny plant that stretched far more than the others in the grow and more than other DG's I have seen on AFN and never even considered growing a 5finger leaf. But she has some nice hard nuggets on her that have a good punch to them with just a quick dry.
I have grown some pretty sad looking plants, but have yet to kill one, and have yet to not get some nice bud. It is amazing how this plant can get it done in spite of us. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back