Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 finger leaves on autos is "common" isnt it? Not common but it happens often I should say right?
In my experience I’ve only ever had 3 finger leaves on the 1st or 2nd node…. Maybe someone here can shed some more light….

In my experience I’ve only ever had 3 finger leaves on the 1st or 2nd node…. Maybe someone here can shed some more light….
I only say that cuz Ive seen a lot of grows with only 3 finger and even single finger leaves. But those peaked my curiosity and I did look for strains or grows that grew like that. So I guess maybe not as common as I think.

3 finger leaves on autos is "common" isnt it? Not common but it happens often I should say right?
I believe we were just talking about this not long ago and some of us thought it could be due to too nitrogen or genetics :shrug: Here is dg I did while back it had 5 finger leaves thought they were three but i didn’t noticed they normally grow skinny on dg
:shrug:
1669905623438.jpeg

I believe we were just talking about this not long ago and some of us thought it could be due to too nitrogen or genetics :shrug: Here is dg I did while back it had 5 finger leaves thought they were three but i didn’t noticed they normally grow skinny on dg
:shrug:
View attachment 1542843
It does look like a few branches have some leaves with 3 fingers where the opposite has 5. I noticed some of the leaves on my caramel cream came in like they were going to have some 9 finger leaves but its like the 1st and 7th finger kinda mutated a bit and never formed a full 9 finger leaf. Almost like they were webbed together, but only 1 or 2 leaves on the whole plant came in like that. To me it looked like some kind of hormone trigger that stopped after that node had fully formed, but its probably different on autos.

It does look like a few branches have some leaves with 3 fingers where the opposite has 5. I noticed some of the leaves on my caramel cream came in like they were going to have some 9 finger leaves but its like the 1st and 7th finger kinda mutated a bit and never formed a full 9 finger leaf. Almost like they were webbed together, but only 1 or 2 leaves on the whole plant came in like that. To me it looked like some kind of hormone trigger that stopped after that node had fully formed, but its probably different on autos.

Above me :shrug: why would it be different for auto’s? I believe autos are a lot like photo’s just a bit more sensitive… I was trying to find but can’t atm the moment searching too franticly but I believe a excess or deficiency of something will cause the deformed leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back