Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the kinda weed ads that run on TV around here these days. I think they're pretty funny :baked:

They're nice!! :crying::crying:Not "too Judgemental" hahaha

And at least they don't use ogres to portray pot smokers! I thought that ad was very civilised! :baked: ... I ALWAYS chop my pineapples like that

They're nice!! :crying::crying:Not "too Judgemental" hahaha

And at least they don't use ogres to portray pot smokers! I thought that ad was very civilised! :baked: ... I ALWAYS chop my pineapples like that
That’s just my excuse to my mrs on a daily basis loooool

I’m looking at a Blue Staffie at the minute a mate of mine just had puppies. Parents both pedigree and both blue all over them.
I went round to his on Monday there is 4 of them I would of taken them all lol damn I should of took pictures!

CANNOT BELIEVE HOW BIG ALFIE IS BRO!!...... gorgeous happy laddie bro!!
he is gonna be a big old boy that's for sure
Good Morning .. Tom ... Mossy ... Vapo ... Live Stoners

:toke::toke::toke:

It's like a staff party in here today!!

Happy Thursday

:gary:
morning blue how you doing I see people seem to think your a girl :pighug::crying:
I’m looking at a Blue Staffie at the minute a mate of mine just had puppies. Parents both pedigree and both blue all over them.
I went round to his on Monday there is 4 of them I would of taken them all lol damn I should of took pictures!
I sometimes have 2 dogs at once and my wife makes me get one done so we don't have litters of pups as id wanna keep them all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back