Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20190409_184731 - Copy.jpg

Dude… I Miss MrOldBoy so very much. Such a great guy, I miss our talks.

Another poster I miss is slowandeasy. Learned a lot from them both, I think they would dig how I put that knowledge to use.
Yup! I think he'd like the progress I've made since then.

I hope your getting a wash after all that mud aunty also @Tom Bombadil that's a banging girl also good morning @WildBill also here's a alfie pic I haven't showed him back here for a while View attachment 1542807

Morning @St. Tom :bighug: ...hug for body warmth.....:biggrin:....we can't afford the heat for the staff room this winter with the lecky prices......

Everytime someone lights up....there's 5 people warming their hands on the flame.......:pass:....

Alfie is looking Grand...:pighug:....I Love them when their ears are like that......

Morning @WildBill ... :pass: ....sharing one........
How's your morning going?
I'm lying here, contemplating going to the ER. I ust can't get this pain under control. I'd have to tell them i've taken canna for it, so they won't kill me by ODing. with what ever narcotic they choose to use. I hate what it does to me while on the crap and how shitty I feel afterwards.....physically and mentally.. It will whip up my depression into high gear, and I REALLY don't need that right now.
I took a big dose of MCT oil about 30min ago in hopes of avoiding going.
I think I may have done some more damage when I had to dive for cover when the tree broke thru the roof. Pain levels have been exceedingly high since then.
If it hasn't subsided in an hout, I have some Tramadol, but I hate that crap too, but better than ER

How's your morning going?
I'm lying here, contemplating going to the ER. I ust can't get this pain under control. I'd have to tell them i've taken canna for it, so they won't kill me by ODing. with what ever narcotic they choose to use. I hate what it does to me while on the crap and how shitty I feel afterwards.....physically and mentally.. It will whip up my depression into high gear, and I REALLY don't need that right now.
I took a big dose of MCT oil about 30min ago in hopes of avoiding going.
I think I may have done some more damage when I had to dive for cover when the tree broke thru the roof. Pain levels have been exceedingly high since then.
If it hasn't subsided in an hout, I have some Tramadol, but I hate that crap too, but better than ER
Wow Bill I hope you get some releaf my friend also here are my panty punch from seedstockers humboltd at week 6 of flower .also @Mossy It's fucking freezing in the staff room we all need donkey jackets lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back