Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
\
ok I will let you know now the raz-bery runtz turns to butter today a lot of the time my rosin changes consistency.. unless it is real oily or saping not sure if that's the word but then that stuff stays the same :shrug:
Mine turns into the consistency of cookie dough

The first four words say it all :crying::smokeit:

View attachment 1542794
I like to collect the Rosin and put it in a glass jar and put the lid on it, or tightly wrap it in parchment(better with an airtight lid) . Then set it on the press plate at 90 - 105 F, and wait for the Rosin to semi liquify and uniformly settle to bottom. Take it off the press and immediately put it in the freezer until it has completely cooled and hardened without freezing it. This normally yields a thick pull and tear consistency, but not always as it's highly dependent on the cultivar.

:pass:

Screen Shot 2022-11-30 at 9.24.45 PM.png

Exactly the same here! I'm ecstatic with my current grow.
I owe it all to the great members of AFN, Les @HLG and the very helpful and nice people at Horticulture Lighting Group!
And a special mention of MrOldBoy for his encouragement, helpfulness and inspiration with growing this big ol' girl! Such a shame he's no longer with us!
View attachment 1542690

Dude… I Miss MrOldBoy so very much. Such a great guy, I miss our talks.

Another poster I miss is slowandeasy. Learned a lot from them both, I think they would dig how I put that knowledge to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back