Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Morning Dabber! :D

giphy.gif

:pass:

he is gonna be a big old boy that's for sure
morning blue how you doing I see people seem to think your a girl :pighug::crying:

I sometimes have 2 dogs at once and my wife makes me get one done so we don't have litters of pups as id wanna keep them all

I'm good thanks Tom!! They also thought Waira was a boy for a while! ....:pass:..... just sayin'

:pighug:

he is gonna be a big old boy that's for sure
morning blue how you doing I see people seem to think your a girl :pighug::crying:

I sometimes have 2 dogs at once and my wife makes me get one done so we don't have litters of pups as id wanna keep them all
Me and the mrs have been looking at houses, she has sent 3 over to me and all of them have kennels. 1 is a kennel boarding business….. she’s worse then me! So tbh give it a year or 2 I will probably be surrounded looool

I'm good Vapo!! Hows the plant torturing going???

:pighug:
Check these out dude.....loads of lovely cola's...I seriously don't know why everyone grows differently???
Dutch Passion Mimosa Punch
IMG_20221130_111642492_HDR.jpg

Dutch Passion Trichomes and Cream
IMG_20221130_111902827_HDR.jpg

Congratulations ................:bravo:.....Nice Early Xmas Prezzie.................

Now you are going to have to Show us what you can Do with it.........:headbang:
I was going to finish my grow space but funds are holding me back at the minute, never realised the price of plywood here on the uk!! So I think the 2x2 will have to go back up with this new light plus I got some decent seeds ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back