Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy you all sure do have jokes tonight :crying::pass: :face: Yes not very existent at all happy wife happy life:biggrin:
Im the same way. She okayed my growing cuz I told her I’d never have to buy weed again. She said “go ahead”… great woman!

Im the same way. She okayed my growing cuz I told her I’d never have to buy weed again. She said “go ahead”… great woman!
Yup same here she very easy going about it for the most part and she trims came home to strawberry microverse all trimmed and jarred up :woohoo:

Thanks for the reps bill I know all good buddy :biggrin::pass:

Yup same here she very easy going about it for the most part and she trims came home to strawberry microverse all trimmed and jarred up :woohoo:

Thanks for the reps bill I know all good buddy :biggrin::pass:
My ex wife only let me do one grow after she is like you spend to much time up there with them and what if we get busted. So as soon as we split and she left the state. I was right back at it. I wasnt so lucky with my ex wife. You all are lucky.

My ex wife only let me do one grow after she is like you spend to much time up there with them and what if we get busted. So as soon as we split and she left the state. I was right back at it. I wasnt so lucky with my ex wife. You all are lucky.
I was thinking the same too lol
My mrs has dug her heels in from day 1. She seems happy with me forking over £70-80 for a half ounce of standard weed does my fu**ing head in. Tbh with u guys I threw down the gauntlet and said “I either do it here or I do it somewhere else”
:crying:
you lot are lucky lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back