Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fi1qIj0XgCAtSKV.jpg

So basically what you’re saying is u ain’t gotta jack with no HOA! :d5::rofl:
I would never live where someone else could tell me what to do with my own damn property!
The Feds tried to do that with my farm when I built my little lake. Actually it was a power hungry little punk, that thought he was the end all be all. I was trying to get Fed help in the conservation of water with this project. That's how I fell under their scrutiny. This little punk TRIED to say it was a damn wetland. When he came out to look at the lay out, he was still running with his fucking stupidity and he had a BAD case of 'Lord High Sheriff'. I knew I wasn't gonna get any federal help.
With his attitude flaming all over the place, I informed this little piss ant that if he caused me any problems, I would make him disappear. He got all indignant and started talking crap. I let him say his little rant. When he was done with his rant and threats, I smiled at him, but with a fire in my eyes, placed my hand on my knife on my belt and asked him, "So I gather that you'd like to 'disappear' now? I guess my facial expression and the hand on the knife, got my point across to him. I don't think I've ever seen the color wash out of a person so quickly. It was so dramitic, I had to restrain myself from busting out laughing, but I wanted to get my point across.
To cement my expected outcome, I commented on the long drive to his home, stated his address and how I hated driving after midnight, maybe could pick up some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts on the way back. All while still smiling and burning him with my stare.
It worked! He shut up, got in his car and left! I'm NOT a violent person at all, but don't try to screw me or my family. I'm slow to forgive such things, but I never forget.
I used my own money to build the lake and made a deal with the construction owner to help him on jobs with my dump truck. I worked well for the both of us. Never heard another thing from the Feds. I think I got my point across.:funny::funny::funny::headbang::headbang::headbang::joy:

Last edited:
I would never live where someone else could tell me what to do with my own damn property!
The Feds tried to do that with my farm when I built my little lake. Actually it was a power hungry little punk, that thought he was the end all be all. I was trying to get Fed help in the conservation of water with this project. That's how I fell under their scrutiny. This little punk TRIED to say it was a damn wetland. When he came out to loo at the lay out, he was still running with his fucking stupidity and he had a BAD case of 'Lord High Sheriff'. I knew I wasn't gonna get any federal help.
With his attitude flaming all over the place, I informed this little piss ant that if he caused me any problems, I would make him disappear. He got all indignant and started talking crap. I let him say his little rant. When he was done with his rant and threats, I smiled at him, but with a fire in my eyes, placed my hand on my knife on my belt and asked him, "So I gather that you'd like to 'disappear' now? I guess my facial expression and the hand on the knife, got my point across to him. I don't think I've ever seen the color wash out of a person so quickly. It was so dramitic, I had to restrain myself from busting out laughing, but I wanted to get my point across.
To cement my expected outcome, I commented on the long drive to his home, stated his address and how I hated driving after midnight, maybe could pick up some Krispy Kreme Doughnuts on the way back. All while still smiling and burning him with my stare.
It worked! He shut up, got in his car and left! I'm NOT a violent person at all, but don't try to screw me or my family. I'm slow to forgive such things, but I never forget.
I used my own money to build the lake and made a deal with the construction owner to help him on obs with my dump truck. I worked well for the both of us. Never heard another thing from the Feds. I think I got my point across.:funny::funny::funny::headbang::headbang::headbang::joy:
Love stories like this! Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside! Lol

This Meph grow has been the best so far, and that is entirely on what I learned from you all on this site! Thanks a lot everyone!!! I couldn't be happier! :bow:

Damn boy! U wuz on empty with that little car! I saw 275 yesterday.

A kid that old and still in a damn diaper! Both of my boys were potty-trained shortly after they could walk! I wish I could have trained my poor little stepson. He still pee'd the bed at 10/ :face:
It was technically $2.65 but for T-mobile Tuesday get a $.10 discount but some weeks its more and was 20 off this week! :d5:

Also yes i do know its not Tuesday but thats when discount is available to save and then use any time before Friday at midnight! ;) :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back