Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's it going? Chopped the 3BOG this morning,,, along with the highest top colas on the double grape
View attachment 1542619
Sure AF looks better than my mutant 3BOG! :face::joy::funny:
100_0531.JPG

BUTTHOLE SURFERS?:face::funny::funny:

Crazy amazing band from your neck of the woods. San Antonio. They were anything but normal all the way around. Gibby, the singer etc, was an accountant! One of the craziest people I've ever met in rock and roll and one of the most inventive bands.Their shows would often go into complete chaos on and off the stage. Or in my opinion, bliss!

My 3bog was a very testy girl and she turned out far better than I thought she would!
I wonder what she contributed to 3BOG X Double Grape? To be honest, that's the ONLY thing I'm gonna use the remaining seeds for..............donor for making more 3BOG X Double Grape. It's the only Meph girl that's let me down. I MAY give her a last chance in a EB Jr.
I don't remember when I got the seeds. Maybe that seed run wasn't up to par?

I wonder what she contributed to 3BOG X Double Grape? To be honest, that's the ONLY thing I'm gonna use the remaining seeds for..............donor for making more 3BOG X Double Grape. It's the only Meph girl that's let me down. I MAY give her a last chance in a EB Jr.
I don't remember when I got the seeds. Maybe that seed run wasn't up to par?
It is possible to have been a seed issue, who knows. I would grow her again, but only with other 3bogs and not other strains, they are just temperamental about the amount of light they recieve, the Early Miss I grew in the past was also light temperamental :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back