Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, a sober test of my newest batch of infused MCT oil from spent squishing pucks is proving to very nice with three droppers in my coffee...that's not finished yet. :eyebrows: I'm gonna try to wait another hour before vaping/smoking to fully evaluate. It's pretty good now!:woohoo:

Complex carbs defiantly help with uptake. I made a late night snack of rice and chopped smoke pork loin at bedtime. Yeah, I know that's not the best time to eat, but it wasn't a large meal. It was very effective. I got a SOLID 6hrs of sleep. For me, that's a vast improvement. It works just like a cannatater!

3x3 girls Day 21 & 24

Girls are looking great I got tired of adjusting light height so I just raised it to the max height and I can get and set par where I wanted it...Girls are getting right around 400 ppfd at the canopy.. They really seem to like it :woohoo: They will get fresh rez change today along with a mini flush :toke:

IMG_1043.JPG

IMG_1045.JPG

IMG_1044.JPG
I see you pretty much exclusively use honor bags. Obviously you like them, but is there anything you dont? They are pricey but Im wondering if they are worth it. I like the weave on them especially their diamond weave.

Getting my first regular auto seeds in the mail tomorrow! Firebudz Care Bears (ZkittlesxBlue Bear OG).
In about 1-2 months I'll pop them in search of a male for pollen collection and seed making!
Good choice man. If they wernt reg i would have pick up some already.

Got my seedling dome going with 3 of my strains....for my giant solo cup grow....I think planting seed straight into living soil is to hot...so im going to use rapid rooters....only 1 seed germinated...it was a who's Daddy x Banana purple punch....the germ dome has ac infinity heating mat and lights...it's a well made one....I bought another controller marshydro to control the heat....
20221127_142943.jpg
20221127_143641.jpg

I see you pretty much exclusively use honor bags. Obviously you like them, but is there anything you dont? They are pricey but Im wondering if they are worth it. I like the weave on them especially their diamond weave.
Not really besides the price is the only bad thing I can say BUT the CS is amazing always sends something free haven't had a bag rip or any threads pop when I order stuff it is shipped out asap and here in couple days… he sent me one of the diamond 1/4 gallon bag with a order used it once for a seedlings it’s nice but I like the living soil bags or the core series for my coco… The TLS bags are a thick canvas side so air doesn’t get threw like the mesh ones and the bottom is a coarse mesh so it has good air flow and drainage since I hand water I tend to get a little runnoff
65DCE853-5C03-4F20-8BCE-C91425A7900E.jpeg
F9A0C8F3-86B8-415D-9467-0AFFBB1A8909.jpeg
D821FAC7-3230-4B54-B690-2B02AE9DADAE.jpeg

:face:AND I am a sucker for the colors:doh:

Not really besides the price is the only bad thing I can say BUT the CS is amazing always sends something free haven't had a bag rip or any threads pop when I order stuff it is shipped out asap and here in couple days… he sent me one of the diamond 1/4 gallon bag with a order used it once for a seedlings it’s nice but I like the living soil bags or the core series for my coco… The TLS bags are a thick canvas side so air doesn’t get threw like the mesh ones and the bottom is a coarse mesh so it has good air flow and drainage since I hand water I tend to get a little runnoff View attachment 1541786View attachment 1541787View attachment 1541788
I might buy a couple to try them out on my next run, probably get a few 3 gals since I have 15 5 gal bags rn

I might buy a couple to try them out on my next run, probably get a few 3 gals since I have 15 5 gal bags rn

When I buy more I am getting 2 gallons ones for the coco and some more 6.6 gallon shortys for the soil girls really like that size for the soil seems to have plenty food and water for them I don't need to water everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back