Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait til you only have but a few years to retirement, it's real hard to go to work. Every morning I tell myself if one person pisses me off, i'm walkin, LOL

Shit I am already counting the years till retirement and I'm not even 40 yet:haha::doh::rofl::rofl: :wall::joy:

They dont help. My company likes to"fix" saftey walk-throughs from osha. Everything we do is lies
Allow me to make this sound fancy.

I work on the nuclear side of the military complex. Mainly submarine parts for Electric Boat.
A few years ago they come out with a new rule, no "hourly" employee's are allowed cell phones on the property, for national security reasons.
Last I F'n heard the hourly employee's are the ones who do the work, fight the wars, and fly the flag at home.
So a 30 year hourly employee cannot be trusted, but some new college kid right off the street can be?
Every spy ever caught in this country was on the management side if I recall right.

They dont help. My company likes to"fix" saftey walk-throughs from osha. Everything we do is lies
Print shop I worked in we had a guy quit and call OSHA on them. 2 inspectors showed up 1 day with clipboards and a couple days later they shut some machines down until they had safety improvements put in place (lockout/tagout, safely shields and things like that). They don't like seeing safely features being bypassed on machinery

Last edited:
Print shop I worked in we had a guy quit and call OSHA on them. 2 inspectors showed up 1 day with clipboards and a couple days later they shut some machines down until they had safety improvements put in place (lockout/tagout, safely shields and things like that). They don't like seeing safely features being bypassed on machinery
Machine safeguarding is ok, the problem is 80% of our entry level work force cant read or speak english, and 90% of our processes are automated

Mark's new delivery van
candy.jpg
I’ll hijack the candy and leave the pedo van for some homeless people to sleep in! Maybe dirty mike and the boys can use it as an F shack! Have themselves a soup kitchen inside! :rofl:

1669574368475.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back