Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
and wait a sec you say that like you know they exist:nono:

Carl....
tenor.gif

Well, that was fun, whole house floors cleaned......and it ain't just a vac n mop which why wife wants me to do it....I move everything, it's clean, period....and I'm a bit tired.

I also had problems with halos. Tried them on my 1st attempt at automated irrigation. I'd also try to find pressure regulated ones if you can and just get an oversized pump if you're set of going that way. I've found drippers to be much easier to deal with
My diy halos keep getting plugged or partially plugged. I may well go to pressure regulated emitters instead, especially for solos. I have run into reviews by peeps complaining about halos plugging too, so it is not just my diy setup, and it is not the nutes, I am on Jack's 321 only, and it is pure liquid, well filtered before it hits the 'drobe. It is possible that the problem is siphoning of particles of media when the pump turns off. Stuff inevitably splashes onto the bottom of the halos, and when the water turns off and the excess drains back into the reservoir, any bits hanging near a hole could get sucked in. Some emitters actually have valves that prevent siphoning for this reason. I am also looking at the floraflex caps for distributing the nute mix - the jury is out, but at this point, I do not recommend halos, I think a system using good emitters may be more reliable. Just my 2 cents worth based on a couple grows. :pighug:

Well, that was fun, whole house floors cleaned......and it ain't just a vac n mop which why wife wants me to do it....I move everything, it's clean, period....and I'm a bit tired.
After a rest n bud break, you can come over and take care of my place. I'll feed ya smoked brisket,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back