Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scored some new intake filters for 1$ at the local discount store. They are pretty nice ones too:eyebrows:. When will the tent companies catch on and make a mesh pocket in front of the vent to catch one of these standardized filter sizes? Duct tape until then
4A4914E6-E028-4131-8F25-96CF6735B69D.jpeg

Well i had to climb into tent to turn up the flow on rear devils lettuce lady! U can tell by how much the front one has grown and the fact that the one in rear has lost a smidge of color that the flow on the small blumat carrot was too low! :thumbsup:

1685848F-E76A-4166-9DD8-3FC9C2D6A0B4.jpeg

Another sign carrot flow was too low is the longer of the carrot was dripping like crazy to the point there’s roots growing up right underneath it! Large carrot is only supposed to work as extra supplemental watering not a nonstop drip!
51360CFD-76C1-47FF-8D29-4E9A6418147E.jpeg

These girls aren’t exactly starving but the autos were put into used soil so they def need some food so gonna mix up and just topwater in some nutes for them! Wanted to run the green life biotics stuff in the reservoir but didnt expect to have issues with plants germing to where i had a fairly wide age difference! :cooldance:

Last edited:
View attachment 1541544

Still looks all Glassy to me......... :headbang: ...did you try a #Fingerdab and say it was too strong for you.....?

Yeah it was pretty racey when I finger dabbed her couple weeks ago… I also noticed that after typing and posting I got stuck staring at the trichz and thought the same thing still clear/glassy
From what I've seen the boxes are pretty cheap. Locks and hinges break. Supposed to be for looking at and not touching I think
Hey @2budz did you get your box yet??
:thanks::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back