Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting lights in each corner....I'll have one in all 4 corners...the next one is a 2ft with full spectrum and ir.....I've noticed a difference in the size in the lower buds since I got these.....
20221124_162214.jpg
20221124_162220.jpg

Didn’t get the sleeve. Santa should be throwing that in my stocking.
I have the sleeve and the infusion press thingy and to be honest i prefer to just infuse in the unit and use the infusion press to strain it! Then u aren’t trying to dump the sleeve into a french press or a strainer and funnel! Either way u gotta wash something and the unit is waterproof so super easy to clean with a sponge and soap! Obviously tho as u can tell from @WildBill some others prefer the sleeve/press method! Personal preference i imagine! ;) :d5:

Ferm juice inc...will fill all your sick plants needs...it's derived from the cannabis plant itself....it's been through a fermentation process that takes 2 weeks...and lots of brown sugar...which I think pulls all the essentials out of the cannabis plant...so when your plant get sick give it a few ml of Ferm juice and Shazam your plant is right back HAPPY!!!!! View attachment 1540846
I cant take credit for coming up with the recipe;)

BUT I WILL! Lmao jk thats some good shit tho! 3ml is all u need! Or thats what i believe i was told from dude i learned the method from! :d5:

Oh, no worries, I’ve been making my own extractions for years. Just wanted this toy to keep the smell down.
Should arrive just in time for holiday baking.
When in doubt about the potency ( I’m very high tolerance) , my hubby samples.
Hubby glued to couch= mission accomplished.
Did you see the new smell proof lid they sell? Apparently it’s new since last i perused the site! It was $55 if I remember correctly but then 30% off buying it during sale! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back