Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Turkeyday All. Getting ready for some family time and have been priming up since 7:30. The turkey and I are equally baked and ready. Listening to some Floyd and watching some World Cup.

This Serbia v Brazil game is going to be a battle!

View attachment 1540816
Is that an original of dark side of the moon?? @DDubs
What else you got? I’ll have to take a pic of my vinyl collection.

Is that an original of dark side of the moon?? @DDubs
What else you got? I’ll have to take a pic of my vinyl collection.
Also my grandad did some work for Coxsone records and Island records so I have a few special signed vinyls by a certain someone lol

It's just plain, simple and gets the job done.....and done quite well. It is more valuable than my Press!
I hope you got the silicon sleeve. It makes clean up soooooooo simple.
Didn’t get the sleeve. Santa should be throwing that in my stocking.

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Thursday Stoners.

afnturkey2.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate the holiday.

2021-06-08_13-02-45.png

I will be in and out as I cook today's meal.

Must remain positive, but muh oldest isn't helping. Dammit! Trying not to take it personally, but that's proving difficult at best.

When he told me the price, I replied, "God Damn, boy! I paid way less than that for our tractor and stuff and it fed us all those years! All that thing is gonna do, is cost ya money and put you in the hospital!"

That's all I'm gonna say to him about it. He either realizes or he doesn't and I'm not the one that's gonna tell him.

William..william..william.....cough..... :pass: ....how Old is this irresponsible whippersnapper........?.............:eyebrows:

Coz I Found that when they turned 14....got a job...or left Home.......they never listened to a thing I said again.........:crying::crying::crying:

Bliss......:headbang:

Holy shizznit this place was amazing! All u can eat meat and they have like 15+ choices! :headbang:

32C31A15-06AF-4A76-A87A-0661EA87AA88.jpeg
75C179C5-7B50-4D01-A01A-31C010CB9A18.jpeg
D34132EA-BAD1-4197-AC24-315553A2AEB0.jpeg

They just constantly come around with giant skewers of the diff meat choices and they slice off what u want each time! Stuff was amazing…. and i didn’t even need any ketchup! :woohoo1::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back