Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Netflix series "Wednesday" is interesting, just first episode.
Dammit, though! Couldn't they pick another actor to play Gomez?:face:
I abhor that actor. He just makes me cringe.:eek1::rolleyes1::grrr2:
I sure hope he's not on frequently.
Was a webshow called Adult Wednesday Addams that was great till the Addams foundation threatened lawsuit and wouldn't allow her to license...

Dankzgiving dose of vitamin E...:headbang: happee turkey day kidz! :headbang: ppp

images (45).jpg

Happy Thanksgiving yall! I'm grateful for all of you and the community here at AFN. It's been a rough year, but finding this site and discovering my love of growing (with your help) has been seriously life changing! Cheers!

Must remain positive, but muh oldest isn't helping. Dammit! Trying not to take it personally, but that's proving difficult at best.

I have to bite my tongue, but not here.:funny:

As much help I've given him in the last 6yrs, especially since COVID, and he tells me of what he just 'picked up'. I'm thinking he's make another good car trade or something to flip for quic cash. That's what he likes doing.
Nope! He sends me a pic of a new 4-wheeler. :bummer::grrr2: Yeah, just got it.:face:

That's sooo not my boy.....on so many levels.

I'm a little angry, but I'm just deeply disappointed in him.
I un-bit my tongue a bit.:biggrin:

When he told me the price, I replied, "God Damn, boy! I paid way less than that for our tractor and stuff and it fed us all those years! All that thing is gonna do, is cost ya money and put you in the hospital!"

That's all I'm gonna say to him about it. He either realizes or he doesn't and I'm not the one that's gonna tell him.

Everything to St Judes is looking better and better.:face::oops1:

Happy Turkeyday All. Getting ready for some family time and have been priming up since 7:30. The turkey and I are equally baked and ready. Listening to some Floyd and watching some World Cup.

This Serbia v Brazil game is going to be a battle!

20221124_140612.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving yall! I'm grateful for all of you and the community here at AFN. It's been a rough year, but finding this site and discovering my love of growing (with your help) has been seriously life changing! Cheers!
I agree totally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back