Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup sure did too stoned and am horrible speller :rofl: :rofl: But i came back in to share this fishing emergency pro tip:d5:

I do always make sure also boat has side cutter and heavy string for pulling hooks... I've had it done to me and have done it to someone else works like a treat

LOL...that's another item scattered around the house...good pair of dykes......sitting here looking at the front porch pair now..

Think you mean sewing...sowing is what we do with our seeds. And if it needs doing, I'll do it.
Wife has used super glue to close me up a couple times :thumbsup: She's very experienced with stitches, but she'd have way too good of a time sewing me up to let her do it. We actually keep some sort of medical glue in a drawer in the kitchen for it now
:crying:

LOL...that's another item scattered around the house...good pair of dykes......sitting here looking at the front porch pair now..
Dykes, channel locks, vise grips and a hammer can fix bout anything with your go fast tape too:headbang::crying::crying:

Wife has used super glue to close me up a couple times :thumbsup: She's very experienced with stitches, but she'd have way too good of a time sewing me up to let her do it. We actually keep some sort of medical glue in a drawer in the kitchen for it now
:crying:
Super glue is a wondrous thing.

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY
:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
:weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed::weed:

BRONSON & LECTER
Day 44
@Sawney_bean
(3 Bronson back left)
(front row & left & right)
(2 Lecter)
( Back Centre & Right side)

WILDERNESS BLUE CHEESE
Day41

(Front Centre)

CONDEMNED