Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seen this haven't tried but used brand name stuff before that worked great and very similar "q-bond" is what I've used but seen this few backs:yoinks:

I have used the super glue and baking soda repair before.

Well, wife came, lit up a cig, started talking to me so went in and grabbed another beer and sat down talking right back...she decides she's done and goes back to bed.......but if I'd finished and told her I was heading to bed there'd be a snit about me not wanting to sit and talk with her....sooo...I'm here for a bit longer, lol.

You seen this haven't tried but used brand name stuff before that worked great and very similar "q-bond" is what I've used but seen this few backs:yoinks:

What causes the smoke? I've never seen loctite or super glue smoke before? Never tried it with cigarette ash before, but that doesn't stay hot for long... :shrug:

What causes the smoke? I've never seen loctite or super glue smoke before? Never tried it with cigarette ash before, but that doesn't stay hot for long... :shrug:

Not sure why it smokes but some sort of chemical reaction I assume... Not very long don't it really get hot just smokes little check out the baking soda trick too that stuff looks strong as hell... Been wanting try it but haven't had need yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back