Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about it, it's kinda funny...Wife wants to help, I try to give her little jobs to do to feel useful but all I really want to do is tell her get the fvck out of the kitchen and my way..

Thinking about it, it's kinda funny...Wife wants to help, I try to give her little jobs to do to feel useful but all I really want to do is tell her get the fvck out of the kitchen and my way..
Mine stays away now. She'll pop in and do some quick cleanup usually during breaks in the action or my smoke breaks :crying:

Mine stays away now. She'll pop in and do some quick cleanup usually during breaks in the action or my smoke breaks :crying:
But mine has a heavy ass powered wheelchair she still doesn't know how to control too well and is constantly running over my toes or bumping into the table or scaring the dogs under my feet....

And...she wanted to know what she could do to help today so told her if she could clear off some of the kitchen table for me so I can get started in the morning that would be great help.....and the first thing I have to do in the morning is?......clear off the kitchen table, of her crap from doing her nails this afternoon.....my plants stink and I hear about it but I don't get any say about the acetone odors for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back