Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught a tree branch under my safety glasses while crawling along a deer trail land surveying in 2001. Major eye damage. Spent about 6 months living in complete darkness followed by multiple eye surgeries with the clockwork orange eye clamp included. Still mostly blind in my right eye to this day :shrug: That's pretty much how I discovered that weed worked for nerve damage
Now that I think about it, my left leg has been tingling and itching more than normal since I started smoking again.

About half the nerves on my upper leg have been dead and numb for years from carrying so much weight and body armor in the service. Must be the weed trying to revive em' lol

Now that I think about it, my left leg has been tingling and itching more than normal since I started smoking again.

About half the nerves on my upper leg have been dead and numb for years from carrying so much weight and body armor in the service. Must be the weed trying to revive em' lol
Between the eye damage and I've got nerve problems in my lower back. The weed definitely makes it feel more like being punched then being stabbed. Which is a huge difference to me :shrug:

I've had plenty of good cuts from rusty metal and never a tetanus shot. Still here and kicking.

That said, keep an eye on it. Red is OK but discoloration is bad
Duct tape and paper towels are still my go to bandage.

Bottom of feet is super tender. I just saw them selling puncture resistant insoles at Home Depot. I'm good with my work boots but definitely have been out and seen things that make me cringe with guys wearing barely any protection.

I forget to wear eye protection and reminded when I had to get metal dug out of my eye by a Dr. My buddy rings in the back of my head saying, you only get two eyes in life. Take care of them.
I have had that happen twice...with eye protection but it was inside so it was a ricochet off the wall or roof, outside where I can direct the sparks away from me, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back