Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently twitter selling the blue check mark was a fantastic idea! :haha::crying:
AA448C6A-0A3B-406F-9EB9-3D94D9DC1761.jpeg

THAT STUFF WILL BITE YOU!!!

I'm surprised I don't have heart rate regulation problems from being zapped so bad on that mine sweeper.
I can still remember hearing someone screaming bloody murder.......and then realizing it was me! Hope it didn't hit ya hard enough for your joints and muscles to hurt.
Thats exactly what I was going to say i taste burnt and upmy arms down to the center of my back just feels tight especially my hands

Sooo...yout saying it's never been cold there before?
Not THAT cold and not THAT far south. I know it was a record here and I'm pretty sure it was one in Houston.
Houston....... that quite large metropolitan area that's really close to the Gulf of Mexico...... that really warm body of water.

LOL! Still no excuse though!

Speaking of ordering seeds mine arrived! :woohoo1:
D6940024-1E5B-4696-9B67-5817FA0171DD.jpeg
7176AC9D-79D1-40B3-8AD1-7708970EA6A6.jpeg
B5F4993D-49CA-4395-853B-64FD8BD6A38B.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Names too long to read label but vanilla freebies are HSC photo fems (i requested photo freebies ;)) and the berry ones are apparently hembra genetics it says! Not sure if that means they kept name but transferred to seed making business or if these from before the name changed! :thumbsup:

Not THAT cold and not THAT far south. I know it was a record here and I'm pretty sure it was one in Houston.
Houston....... that quite large metropolitan area that's really close to the Gulf of Mexico...... that really warm body of water.

LOL! Still no excuse though!
Ya it didnt help that when storm first came in the temps dropped real low real fast and then stayed below freezing for like 9 days straight! Thats how we got that 130 car pileup by me on I35! Apparently whether power plants or drivers nothing associated with texas is equipped for below freezing temps! They would prob freeze solid if it got below 0 here! :rofl:
:snow2:

Sweet nice looking at the site now looks like nice stuff I got a lot to learn.. all I want to do is make a few fem seeds for myself simple:shrug:
@parsing_trees does single branch pollination and just gets himself a few seeds at a time. Check out his threads. Cool stuff

Sweet nice looking at the site now looks like nice stuff I got a lot to learn.. all I want to do is make a few fem seeds for myself simple:shrug:
And here's a link for an isolation chamber for your records
I thought about making my own seeds until I saw the scale that even guys like @FullDuplex go through now to do their work, and figured I'd leave it to the pros. I actually enjoy seed shopping and researching. Reproducing seeds that I like would be a nice skill to add to the kit though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back