Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1669074757520.jpg

They using water-cooled generators, and forgot the antifreeze? Or just never had everybody turn on their electric heaters at the same time before?
The plants mostly run off natural gas and none of the piping was insulated so they wound up freezing stopping the flow of gas and therefore stopping the plants from running! Even the wind turbines froze and couldn’t be turned back on so we had almost no power going into our grid and our state is on its own grid not the national grid! Stupid both when emergencies happen but they also can price us same way enron robbed california when power supplies supposedly got low! Our rates can jump crazy amounts in short periods and most places u only have 1 option on where u can get power from so no rate comparing going on before u pick who supplies u! :cuss:

The plants mostly run off natural gas and none of the piping was insulated so they wound up freezing stopping the flow of gas and therefore stopping the plants from running! Even the wind turbines froze and couldn’t be turned back on so we had almost no power going into our grid and our stare is on its own grid not a national grid! Stupid both when emergencies happen but they also can price us same way enron robbed california when power supplies supposedly got low! Our rates can jump crazy amounts in short periods and most places u only have 1 option on where u can get power from so no rate comparing going on before u pick who supplies u! :cuss:
But at least your not California...yet.

Not to brag, but......
Comparison surveys indicate that Clay Electric's residential rate for 1,000 kWh is one of the lowest among electric cooperatives in Florida. When you factor in the co-op's 2022 Capital Credits refund of $12 million, the co-op's rates get even better for entitled members.

You forgot the part where they made them as fast as possible, thus negating any hopes of “efficiency”……:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well you gotta give people some kind of fun to get them to buy one...

Honestly I'm all about energy independance and would get one if I didn't drive far and didn't live in Alaska lol. Cold really screws with battery life, especially when you got the heat on and its -35F out :nono:

@Dale's Proper Bud yup, during the test of DSC's stuff...worked a treat for me brother...will be ordering next spring.
Sweet nice looking at the site now looks like nice stuff I got a lot to learn.. all I want to do is make a few fem seeds for myself simple:shrug:

Cuz i just shocked the shit outta myself... Close to literally. :eek1:

:crying::pass:
THAT STUFF WILL BITE YOU!!!

I'm surprised I don't have heart rate regulation problems from being zapped so bad on that mine sweeper.
I can still remember hearing someone screaming bloody murder.......and then realizing it was me! Hope it didn't hit ya hard enough for your joints and muscles to hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back