Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Nope not forze yet days have been getting in the 30-40's but nights have been right around freezing last night was in the 20's though...:snow2:

Nala says thanks for the reps @Mossy Has anyone seen @Talonxracer today hope he's doing alright think he got a snow storm last night :pass:

edit: nope not since bedtime last night :yoinks:

View attachment 1539506
Sorry guys should have let y'all know, today was opening day for deer season........

Seen 6 deer in all, 1 legal buck but he wasnt big enough for me, also seen 1 bear, 1 bobcat and 2 fishers.

And now I see a Unicorn!

It was 12*f on top of the mtn in my ground blind this morning at 0630, I didn't start getting cold until the damn wind started blowing at 0900, wind chill well below 0*f, that lasted a whole hour before I had to getup and move around.

Sorry guys should have let y'all know, today was opening day for deer season........

Seen 6 deer in all, 1 legal buck but he wasnt big enough for me, also seen 1 bear, 1 bobcat and 2 fishers.

And now I see a Unicorn!
Just started seeing fishers here the past 2-3 years. Never even knew they existed before :shrug: They're killing everything from chickens to cats though, gonna be a problem pretty soon

Just started seeing fishers here the past 2-3 years. Never even knew they existed before :shrug: They're killing everything from chickens to cats though, gonna be a problem pretty soon

If they enter a area where their food species are not present they will eat about anything, the cats they see as competitors for food. I know one thing, I wouldn't want to tangle with one, after all they are the wolverines mal-tempered eastern cousin. Their primary food are porcupines, anything that targets a porcupine has got to be a badass! LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back