Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of photos I saw she did look chilled in........:pighug:

one thing is fer sur -> she def knowz where the food bowl is....and def letz me know if it'z gettin even remotely close to bein empty :rofl: :doh: ppp

one thing is fer sur -> she def knowz where the food bowl is....and def letz me know if it'z gettin even remotely close to bein empty :rofl: :doh: ppp

Gracie Cool with it.......?...sometimes Only #furbabies find it hard to Share........ :pass:

no snow and it don't seem your earth is frozen yet, sweet.....:pass:, your pall hooking-up on some green....
Nope not forze yet days have been getting in the 30-40's but nights have been right around freezing last night was in the 20's though...:snow2:

Nala says thanks for the reps @Mossy Has anyone seen @Talonxracer today hope he's doing alright think he got a snow storm last night :pass:

edit: nope not since bedtime last night :yoinks:

1668891574972.png

Thanks for the rep @Mossy just sitting at home on isolation cause I'm covid positive.....but I'm using my time wisley....just topped 8 beautiful tops off a Jack's Dream....got a little trimming to do....letting the bottoms of the 3 Jack's Dream get some more light..probably a week.....
20221119_144546.jpg
20221119_144335.jpg

Gracie Cool with it.......?

i jus know that'z not an actual serious ques :rofl: Gracie luvz anybody & everybody, be they man or beast :doh: they each have their own seperate food bowlz in diff partz of the room, but share the same big water bowl....and Missy def has this ocd thing about wantin the water bowl to be full at all timez....sillee cat :face: :kitty: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back