Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all, looks like I missed a bunch of stuff again yesterday. Was pretty busy.

@PinkyNotTheBrain happy birthday. Hope you had a good one.

Im finally getting over all this flu crap thats been going around. Unfortunately about 3" of snow got dumped on us yesterday. Had to shovel the drive by hand so my back is killing me. Wasnt heavy or anything just a long driveway. Looks like I will be investing in a snowblower soon...my back wont take much more than this.

Morning all, looks like I missed a bunch of stuff again yesterday. Was pretty busy.

@PinkyNotTheBrain happy birthday. Hope you had a good one.

Im finally getting over all this flu crap thats been going around. Unfortunately about 3" of snow got dumped on us yesterday. Had to shovel the drive by hand so my back is killing me. Wasnt heavy or anything just a long driveway. Looks like I will be investing in a snowblower soon...my back wont take much more than this.
A few years back we had a very heavy snowstorm in the spring so I bought a new snowblower and the next two years I never even had to get it out! But the past few years it saved my back/body for sure, get one!

Good morning buddy. A little blue honestly cuz nobody remembered my birthday and was just wet and cold for a 12 hour day at work so now I'm scrollin through Amazon looking for what to buy myself :smoking:
Belated Happy B-day!

A few years back we had a very heavy snowstorm in the spring so I bought a new snowblower and the next two years I never even had to get it out! But the past few years it saved my back/body for sure, get one!
Looking at one right now 24" 2 stage hasqvarna right now. The drive is about 150ft and me and my neighbors responsiblity is our half of the area in back because we share it with our landlords podiatrists office lot. So its a lot of sq footage. $1k doesnt seem bad for a driven 2 stage.

Good morning buddy. A little blue honestly cuz nobody remembered my birthday and was just wet and cold for a 12 hour day at work so now I'm scrollin through Amazon looking for what to buy myself :smoking:

Oooh...that sounds like one of my birthdays.....:pighug: ...at least if you pick your own prezzie...you Know you are going to like it.......

HAPPY BELATED BIRTDAY.......:cheersmate:....

Looking at one right now 24" 2 stage hasqvarna right now. The drive is about 150ft and me and my neighbors responsiblity is our half of the area in back because we share it with our landlords podiatrists office lot. So its a lot of sq footage. $1k doesnt seem bad for a driven 2 stage.
I bought a Husqvarna as well, Decent machines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back