Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thing was like $90 and I had to wait in a line on the street waiting for the store to open :wall: So I'd like to keep it alive at least
Any idea how old the cutting was at the time you bought it?.....In my opinion it shouldn't have been sold unless it was 3 to 4 months old proving it was a viable cutting. Some will take cuttings the day before a sale, pot em and sell em...it still looks great but no way to know if it is a survivor or not. And mid cuttings are notoriously finicky

Suki, they call that the snowball effect, as that snowball rolls along pretty soon it is a full blown avalanche!!!

:funny:
Honestly all in all this is a miniscule amount of fuckery compared to some other far less intense/invasive projects (cough cough, anyone remember the storm door replacement last September?) so I really can't be too mad at all.

Any idea how old the cutting was at the time you bought it?.....In my opinion it shouldn't have been sold unless it was 3 to 4 months old proving it was a viable cutting. Some will take cuttings the day before a sale, pot em and sell em...it still looks great but no way to know if it is a survivor or not. And mid cuttings are notoriously finicky
The roots were wrapped in paper towels when I got it but they were a good 8-10in long

Honestly all in all this is a miniscule amount of fuckery compared to some other far less intense/invasive projects (cough cough, anyone remember the storm door replacement last September?) so I really can't be too mad at all.
I know what you mean, I did a kitchen remodel for mom and dad, then that expanded to a totally new bathroom and then a new laundry room, new electrical, plumbing and heating........loads of fun dealing with a 80 year old house and previous owners cheapness and half-assery, lol

How is Nalas leg...?

Doing great meds have helped a ton she back to her normal self.... It's amazing how much happier she is we had no clue how misreable she was she wants to play all the time now:doh::headbang::biggrin:

Morning everyone BBL later to catch up off to work thanks for the reps @Mossy

The roots were wrapped in paper towels when I got it but they were a good 8-10in long
So in other words they sold you a maybe....if you can keep it alive.....:face:.....assholes..YT is gonna be your friend on this, plenty of vids on it I'm sure....since you did 1st potting ( and subsequent pottings) I'm hesitant to suggest repotting in spaghnun moss....so I'd just keep it in a high humidity spot (70% ) and wait.....for 90 bux you shoulda gotten a already rooted cutting, not a fresh cut.
edit:

he addresses the leaf browning issue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back