Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if I put some rabbit manure that was fresh in the middle of a 35 gallon pot would that burn my autos or by the time the roots get down to it would it just give them a boost I was told that That rabbit manure was supposed to be really really goor should I just mix 1/3 Coco 1/3 rabbit manure and 1/3 pearl light
I believe @Tony420 used it last grow! He can tell u how it worked for him as I smoke too much to remember! :d5:

I was wondering if I put some rabbit manure that was fresh in the middle of a 35 gallon pot would that burn my autos or by the time the roots get down to it would it just give them a boost I was told that That rabbit manure was supposed to be really really goor should I just mix 1/3 Coco 1/3 rabbit manure and 1/3 pearl light
My personal experience on the farm is that fresh rabbit manure is too hot unless well composted. We did not separate the urine stream so it was always a mix. It might be possible if the feces and urine are kept separate. I think it is the urine that is so high in ammonium nitrate.

That is not a good mix. Go to Buildasoil.com and get some soil recipes.

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

badbitchcat.gif

GOOD MORNING AFN...............:yay1:........

Hup 2..3..4...
caturdayex.gif

Hup 2..3..4..
caturdayex.gif

Hup 2..3..4..
caturdayex.gif

Now the other eyelid........:pass:...check your Pulse......IF you've still got one...Award yourself an Extra smoke Break....

You have Earned one.......:pass:

Happy Caturday.....
catstro.gif
...Pamper yourself.........

IMG_3524.JPG

Almost all sexed.....the outdoor night temps have slowed everything almost to a full stop.......:pass:...if temps pick up I might still have a couple turn male....

IMG_3527.JPG

The Dragon cross that @Hairy was working.....it has been almost a year.....Hope you are Safe and Well @Hairy ...we Miss you.....:cheers:

#AbsentFriends

They germed Fine...but the temps have them slowed...when it warms up they'll speed up.....:pass:

I'll be Checking them to See if they Frog...........the last Pot didn't.....but not enough grown for an opinion yet..test..test..test.......

froggi.gif

And the 4 small pots at the back are me Med Experiment......:tonic:.....I'm going to See if it is Possible to sustain a Med Grow with Live Donors Only.

Note to Self.....Might need to Look at Doseage...we don't want everyone getting Too Happy.........

homersimpsonf.gif

Snowflake Hippie.........:crying:....No Chemicals...no Processing.....no Smoking.....no Plant Murder.....:crying:...Lick and re-use....

Hey...Moving with the Times........:zen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back