Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chop, trim and ?washed? The Sour Diesel rockwool grow I had going.
I found a couple little white flee flies while trimming. Not sure what they are yet but I figured id give the buds a bath before cure. Bit of lemon juice and baking soda, couple rinse buckets and done. I'll bag them up tomorrow.

20221111_233650.jpg

Attachments

• 20221111_215150.jpg
    20221111_215150.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
  • 20221111_215908.jpg
    20221111_215908.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 10
Happy Veterans day everyone, I hope you're all doing well. Today I went to the smoke shop and purchased a dab pen with a limited edition camo skin. Had 0 idea it was veterans day until I saw a random post about Canadians standing in silence on 11:11. What's also weird was how I had a dream about me and a cousin getting ready for a gun fight. This is my 2nd time dabbing and I think I prefer this over bong rips of just flower.

Seahorse Pro.jpg

I've collected all of the creme de la chem oil. I wish more people could experience starting from seed and hitting your own home grown extract. I can't ever complain about prices for weed that's be grown with love and attention to detail.

Creme de la chem oil.jpg

Chop, trim and ?washed? The Sour Diesel rockwool grow I had going.
I found a couple little white flee flies while trimming. Not sure what they are yet but I figured id give the buds a bath before cure. Bit of lemon juice and baking soda, couple rinse buckets and done. I'll bag them up tomorrow.

View attachment 1537280

I love Sour Diesel with a passion of a million suns. Best strain on the planet

I love Sour Diesel with a passion of a million suns. Best strain on the planet
First time growing it. I never used to pay attention to what I consumed when I was younger so I'm not even sure if I've had it. Either way it wouldnt have been anything like this.

I was wondering if I put some rabbit manure that was fresh in the middle of a 35 gallon pot would that burn my autos or by the time the roots get down to it would it just give them a boost I was told that That rabbit manure was supposed to be really really goor should I just mix 1/3 Coco 1/3 rabbit manure and 1/3 pearl light

First time growing it. I never used to pay attention to what I consumed when I was younger so I'm not even sure if I've had it. Either way it wouldnt have been anything like this.

you'd know if you had it before. A dime of legit sour in your pocket and watch how it stinks up the entire living room of gasoline and lemons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back