Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good - I don't think it'll work for me though :rofl:

I Think it might Onl work for us Specials.......with a Cannabis Quirk...........:yeah:......or even be cross dependent......but as a Single crash dummy I can only do so much......:biggrin:...it is Exhausting being Stoned all the time...

Have you replaced smoking with finger dabs??

Nope...but I Think I could........:biggrin:.....it is So Different from having a joint.

As soon as I got a Dose I Knew it was how I Should use canna.

It made me feel Well in under 10 minutes.

Do you lick it off .... (can we get a video :yeah: ... for ummm educational reasons ...bwwahaha)

:crying: I Scrape it off on me teeth and keep dabbing them with me tongue...or rub on me gums.....

[Ive got no finger prints left...but I'm HAPPY.........like in Stupid Happy.......]

It sounds like you're getting the early uppy buzz that i try to avoid because it makes me more manicky and panicky!

Yup....IMO too.........:headbang:....I'll leave it to you lot to let me know if I get paranoid.......:shrug:...I'm Not feeling it......but then again...I might be paranoid.....:crying:

What I Did get was a Low after it.....but I Think that might be because you get so flipping High....there has to be a come down....but up to now...that has only been complete exhaustion.....

How do you work out a dosage? Is it like a few light rubs for a light buzz ... but if you really wanna get high, you give it a squeeze and twist?

Yup......:headbang:...when I realised what I Thought I was doing....hand stripping the Globes I gave it a Harder twist....so I could Scope the actual damage....check me homework...

Too Much....:biggrin:...

yesterday I nipped it gently.....Tiny amount..soft touch.....High as a Kite......really Pleasent Flight.......:dragon4:...no hard Landing.....

:crying::crying::crying:

When mossy sees it .. she'll probably go for number 5

Elizagif5.gif

(so rude!!) lol

#3....as long as she is Scraping those teeth......... :biggrin:

Morning @AFN and @Talonxracer

Looks like it’s decent weather today, will be some pooling after an hour or two.

My girlfriend went shopping yesterday and came home with some garbage and these :yay:

06E74D3D-CF6E-4550-A38B-1C3EE1DD7192.jpeg

Maybe its possible that she can transform into a stoner-chick! I always wanted one of those girls :smoking:

Looks like it’s decent weather today, will be some pooling after an hour or two.

My girlfriend went shopping yesterday and came home with some garbage and these :yay:

View attachment 1537077

Maybe its possible that she can transform into a stoner-chick! I always wanted one of those girls :smoking:
You don't want a stoner chick Trust me. Its hard work lol

View attachment 1537077

Did You Miss the worst of the storm.....?

Morning folks!

Got my veg room cleaned up and sorted yesterday!

Clones on the left!
20221110_151905.jpg

20221110_151941.jpg

Transplants in the middle!
20221110_151914.jpg

Moms on the right!
20221110_151926.jpg

Growing in 1 gallon pots!
received_821250979110884.jpeg

And a little variegated leaf!
20221110_121815.jpg

20221110_121836.jpg