Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good - I don't think it'll work for me though :rofl:

Honest to god @blue .....If I had known canna Worked from #FingerDabs....I'd probably not have even put it in joints..... :headbang:

Have you replaced smoking with finger dabs??

I Think Im getting a better Idea on doseage too..:crying:.....a little Dab will do ya........

How do you work out a dosage? Is it like a few light rubs for a light buzz ... but if you really wanna get high, you give it a squeeze and twist?
Do you lick it off .... (can we get a video :yeah: ... for ummm educational reasons ...bwwahaha)

It sounds like you're getting the early uppy buzz that i try to avoid because it makes me more manicky and panicky!

Edit: I found these on the internet .... which one would you say is the best method???

4BRM.gif

good-afternoon-girl-licks-finger.gif

ConcernedConstantArcticwolf-size_restricted.gif

or 4.

CheeryGreedyDrake-size_restricted.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

I suppose it depends on who makes the carts? I use CCell and I don't think there are any heavy metals with a ceramic coil.

Time to split the sheets!

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
they do not. That's why I was going to use when I was going to make my carts.
So did you ever try using your juice in those kind of carts. They don't have wicks.

Was looking over the phoenix seeds promo going on at the vault and really wondering about their blueberry feminized....looks so much like old fruity pebbles in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back