Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've tried it with 2 young plants. It's nowhere near as aggressive of a high as the more mature plant :shrug:

Cheers @JP1 :bighug: ...Appreciated.......:headbang:....mine is Stronger on the young ones....as it dries over with a strong tack it is not as Distinct/heart racing.....

So Much Homework to do........:biggrin:

That's what I Like to Hear...........:pass: ...

You should get one of these Aunty ... they're so good for you - like one of your 5 a day!!

1668167563844.jpeg

Only 130 bones these days and has the added benefit of super heating (without combusting) the tiny little bugs on your finger dabs

:gary:

..But seriouslty - they're amazing - i could keep mine on and loaded all evening (but end up pretty frikken high)

You should get one of these Aunty ... they're so good for you - like one of your 5 a day!!

View attachment 1537068

Only 130 bones these days and has the added benefit of super heating (without combusting) the tiny little bugs on your finger dabs

:gary:

..But seriouslty - they're amazing - i could keep mine on and loaded all evening (but end up pretty frikken high)

#Stonerfication :biggrin: ....I can chew it off me fingers direct from the plant.....or spend £130 on a machine to Complicate it........hmmmm....hmmmmmm.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

Let me Think..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Honest to god @blue .....If I had known canna Worked from #FingerDabs....I'd probably not have even put it in joints..... :headbang:

I Think Im getting a better Idea on doseage too..:crying:.....a little Dab will do ya........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back