Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am going to do what I said and take a tally of what you guys wanna see because I cant make a decision

This is a list of all my current beans:

Humboldt
Caramel cream
Nutter Budder

Digital Genetics
Black DOG

Mutant Genetics
Granite Runtz (auto)

Atlas Seeds
Froot by the foot

Barneys Farm
Watermelon zkittlez
Peyote Critical
Lemon Tree
Tangerine Dream

Thinking about doing 2 this time around I just dont know what space will be like so Im hesitant to do 3. Lemme know what you guys wanna see and Ill let y’all know when the journal starts.

Oh and fyi I was far too stoned to play my 9 holes! I got halfway thru the 4th and gave up! :rofl:
1667612725308.gif

Or u could just take the roof off your tent so it’s like a giant sunroof! Just don’t do like me and decide mid flower u need to add the 1’ extension onto the gorilla tent! And my plants were in earthboxes so they weren’t coming out plus they were 1.5’ taller then the door frame! That shit was a task! I was on a ladder ducking fan blades for 20min before I finally got the bright idea to turn the ceiling fan off! :crying:
Gorilla tent extension? I only buy the cheapest tents I can find :rofl: And I've only got about 1ft of room above this tent and that's where my filter and driver and cords and stuff live :thumbsup:

So I am going to do what I said and take a tally of what you guys wanna see because I cant make a decision

This is a list of all my current beans:

Humboldt
Caramel cream
Nutter Budder
Digital Genetics
Black DOG
Mutant Genetics
Granite Runtz (auto)
Atlas Seeds
Froot by the foot
Barneys Farm
Watermelon zkittlez
Peyote Critical
Lemon Tree
Tangerine Dream

Thinking about doing 2 this time around I just dont know what space will be like so Im hesitant to do 3. Lemme know what you guys wanna see and Ill let y’all know when the journal starts.
2 pssssh do 2 of each like a true g! :d5:

1667613000765.gif

1667612914144.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back