Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm…. :goodluck:
681A4D8A-F267-49CE-AF1C-F6423795C3CA.jpeg

Yikes the water must be getting pretty high. Damage estimate? (or a photo)
LOL! I need to get up there to check muh water lines.
I might post tomorrow.
I'm fuckin' broken. I called the V/A crisis line...........after I got the tarp I ran out and got put over the hole. Raging fucking pain and the sight of the damage had me in a real bad place.
I spoke with a very nice lady, but I had to keep telling her no welfare checks. The last thing I need at the moment is a damn cop at my front gate. Knowing the way my luck is running, he'd be a shit shot, so death by cop would suck extra!
I gotta get a handle on this pain! I'm real reluctant to take a damn thing. I'm still not in a good place. Maybe I can take a big glob of RSO to knock me out.

It's bad right now, but it may get worse at day break when I can get a real good look at all the damage. I think it missed my ridge line. I think I'm gonna have to put a ratchet strap or a couple on the tree to prevent it from falling further. I'll have to try and cut it up from the bottom and work my way up.
Christmas is a no-go again this year. Won't be able to afford it.

At least the girls are safe for now.:doh:

LOL! I need to get up there to check muh water lines.
I might post tomorrow.
I'm fuckin' broken. I called the V/A crisis line...........after I got the tarp I ran out and got put over the hole. Raging fucking pain and the sight of the damage had me in a real bad place.
I spoke with a very nice lady, but I had to keep telling her no welfare checks. The last thing I need at the moment is a damn cop at my front gate. Knowing the way my luck is running, he'd be a shit shot, so death by cop would suck extra!
I gotta get a handle on this pain! I'm real reluctant to take a damn thing. I'm still not in a good place. Maybe I can take a big glob of RSO to knock me out.

It's bad right now, but it may get worse at day break when I can get a real good look at all the damage. I think it missed my ridge line. I think I'm gonna have to put a ratchet strap or a couple on the tree to prevent it from falling further. I'll have to try and cut it up from the bottom and work my way up.
Christmas is a no-go again this year. Won't be able to afford it.

At least the girls are safe for now.:doh:

Damn man! Wishing you some luck in the am!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back