Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks buddy. I’m going to have to be good about controlling stretch…..recommended height in flower is three feet…..in a seven foot tent….and I have to keep 15” space above the light :rofl:
I'm pretty sure the space above the light recommendation is for heat dissipation. Should be able to half that distance with the exhaust right above the driver and a fan. I'm height restricted too in a 6'6" tent with a 16" table inside of it

I'm pretty sure the space above the light recommendation is for heat dissipation. Should be able to half that distance with the exhaust right above the driver and a fan. I'm height restricted too in a 6'6" tent with a 16" table inside of it
Or u could just take the roof off your tent so it’s like a giant sunroof! Just don’t do like me and decide mid flower u need to add the 1’ extension onto the gorilla tent! And my plants were in earthboxes so they weren’t coming out plus they were 1.5’ taller then the door frame! That shit was a task! I was on a ladder ducking fan blades for 20min before I finally got the bright idea to turn the ceiling fan off! :crying:

Thanks buddy. I’m going to have to be good about controlling stretch…..recommended height in flower is three feet…..in a seven foot tent….and I have to keep 15” space above the light :rofl:

:naughtystep:

pssh those are just estimates:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that's 15" from canopy too right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back