Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '22. 2700 pagez & 483k viewz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really about fire up another one :pass: :d5: . I thought about you this morning when I saw the weather forecast for your area, thought you might get the boat out, me I've gotta take the granddaughter hunting this weekend sick or not

Yup was thinking that this morning I haven’t looked at the wind but I need to get out this weekend :headbang: Wife talked about going to our family cottage for the night which takes a boat to get too :eyebrows::cooldance:

fuckin arizona wuss
:face:That’s pretty much what I wanted to say :crying:

Is AFN giving out Cultivator's Club badges anymore?
I believe so used to be @420Forever job but I think @Mossy is taking care of now

Edit: if she is sober enough :rofl::rofl:

Is AFN giving out Cultivator's Club badges anymore?

Do a journal from seed to final dry weight here ... click on the button that says "post thread" and off ya go.

I believe so used to be @420Forever job but I think @Mossy is taking care of now

Edit: if she is sober enough :rofl::rofl:
Hey WTH u laughing at? your the guy who talked me into this. I been down this road before in life, a month before I turned 18, they changed the drinking age to 21 LOL

Already have my grow journal, but then half way through my grow 420 was not handling the badges anymore and didnt know what was going to happen at that time. But I have not seen nor heard anything since.

Post a link of your journal pleeze :smoking:

Hey WTH u laughing at? your the guy who talked me into this. I been down this road before in life, a month before I turned 18, they changed the drinking age to 21 LOL

just the way you worded it seemed funny but I guess not… From everything I know yeah we need cultivators and that thread I linked should make it happen:headbang::d5::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back