Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1693918779478.jpg

Had a nice thunderstorm come rolling thru! Good thing cuz we def need the rain! :woohoo1:

D662F9BF-BE44-4B8C-B599-BAD3E3C1F134.jpeg

Also means i came home from gas station to find this ding dong hiding as usual! :haha::rofl:

BF9D8E78-4DE0-463E-B570-7EA0BB2D563D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
By the time we got done with ............ Oh shit I forgot to roast coffee so I just put some on! I was thinking of todays chores just now and how tired we were :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Tomorrow morning would be horrible without coffee and we were totally out. Any how we had hot dogs because that was the path of least resistance for diner this evening.

IMG_20230908_153120148.jpg

Got to go tend to the coffee............

Wow the house smells so good.......... If my neighbors have their windows open they are going to wonder where that wonderful smell is coming from :rofl:

Roasting,
IMG_20230908_225823595.jpg

cooling,
IMG_20230908_230358382_HDR.jpg

I usually roast in the daytime when most folks are gone to work.

G'Day all , Saturday here down under , Had a great day got lots done in the yard , Just had some nice hash oil so in cruise mod and the music playing ,

G'Day all , Saturday here down under , Had a great day got lots done in the yard , Just had some nice hash oil so in cruise mod and the music playing ,

Sounds like a Perfect Saturday @hecno .......:d5:....

I was going to trim my girls down today.....but there is a Crew on our field......I Think they might be planting...so I better wait.

No point stirring all the smell up when you have Visitors....:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back