Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN 8 "The Echo"
1690905545688.gif

These are FD’s Green selection @Mossy . They will meet up with a little fem pollen from 24Ct. A little er…backcross if you will.
It’s been a few years since I ran them and seeds aren’t getting any younger.
Jem works very well for pain here. 24Ct was always my sleep go-to….until the newest release. Got enough old stock to make me meds.

Excellent...on JEM...the Whites were always My best pain killer......but others prefered the colours.

On the crosses up to Dragon....I Hope I Increased the pain meds to be more spread..what ever the colour... :wizzy:..

Excellent...on JEM...the Whites were always My best pain killer......but others prefered the colours.

On the crosses up to Dragon....I Hope I Increased the pain meds to be more spread..what ever the colour... :wizzy:..
Yep, FD always said the white was more potent. He stopped working with it…..which is a shame.
Got a thing for Mazar.

Yep, FD always said the white was more potent. He stopped working with it…..which is a shame.
Got a thing for Mazar.

Well...you Know what the solution is there young Lady....................:yeah:....put it back to an Auto Mazar..........:wizzy: .. #Ting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back