Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon Kittens.
IMG20230803122441.jpg

IMG20230803122532.jpg

Thanks @Mossy yeah there sure are a ton of buds sites little more packed in there then I’d like but a good problem to have:woohoo1::woohoo: :vibe::thanks::pass:
Pretty sure i told u in the beginning the problem with earthbox isn’t how many boxes u can fit but trying to get in to topdress during grow! Main reason i went back to pots cuz i wanted more variety and could only realistically fit 3 juniors in the 4x4 if i wanted room to climb in tent! And u already know i am far too lazy to be pulling pots out of tent mid grow! Not to mention I would wind up with compost and soil all over my bedroom carpet from it falling outta the boxes! :d5:

Pretty sure i told u in the beginning the problem with earthbox isn’t how many boxes u can fit but trying to get in to topdress during grow! Main reason i went back to pots cuz i wanted more variety and could only realistically fit 3 juniors in the 4x4 if i wanted room to climb in tent! And u already know i am far too lazy to be pulling pots out of tent mid grow! Not to mention I would wind up with compost and soil all over my bedroom carpet from it falling outta the boxes! :d5:
If u wanna call that a problem! ;) :rofl:

Ok..I'm back in...Been a weird week or two, in a mood Dad used to call his farm time moods, where it's best to just get the hell away from people......one of those "why is is murder illegal " periods. Not the wife though, everything great there, it's just the idiocy of everyone else. From the asswipe that thinks it's OK to barge past 3 people waiting patiently in line to the jerk with his precious 20k new car ( really? ) parking across 3 slots........been smokin about 3 times my normal to try and chill but the thought that some people don't deserve the right to breath our air is hard to shake. Wish Dad had kept the 5 acres out near Tallahassee, maybe a week or 2 away from people would help.
So, I been staying at home, off the net, off the tube, growing pretties, sniffing flowers, doing a bit of pet/wife time...etc.

Ok..I'm back in...Been a weird week or two, in a mood Dad used to call his farm time moods, where it's best to just get the hell away from people......one of those "why is is murder illegal " periods. Not the wife though, everything great there, it's just the idiocy of everyone else. From the asswipe that thinks it's OK to barge past 3 people waiting patiently in line to the jerk with his precious 20k new car ( really? ) parking across 3 slots........been smokin about 3 times my normal to try and chill but the thought that some people don't deserve the right to breath our air is hard to shake. Wish Dad had kept the 5 acres out near Tallahassee, maybe a week or 2 away from people would help.
So, I been staying at home, off the net, off the tube, growing pretties, sniffing flowers, doing a bit of pet/wife time...etc.
I think I kinda know that feeling. Hope you can find some peace bud :bighug:

I think I kinda know that feeling. Hope you can find some peace bud :bighug:

Just remember, a certain piece can bring you peace! Now get your mind out of the gutter you pervs!:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back