Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for dessert! ;) :eyebrows::lildab:
image.jpg

Starting to produce a bunch of pods the past week! Made some Gumbo with some of it for my parents over the weekend. One is an heirloom from Ghana that's a lot different than the standard fare, really like that one.
Leave it to a pothead to grow landrace okra :crying:

It's definitely gotten rough due to the cash being made. Not so bad back in the day, but always risky. Our biggest hurrah with it was 89 fall tour. Had eight tanks! Made a shit ton and lost a LOT of brain cells!!!

The Detroit mafia is really bad!

Starting to produce a bunch of pods the past week! Made some Gumbo with some of it for my parents over the weekend. One is an heirloom from Ghana that's a lot different than the standard fare, really like that one.

Nice! Not growing any this year, but will definitely do some next. I like to slice it longways as it doesn't get as much of gelatinous texture. I'll do it fried with a smoked tomato chutney. Sort of a stewed tomato and okra (really popular in the south) take.

Saute minced onion then add garlic, add Muir Glenn smoked tomatoes and pimenton (smoked paprika) a little other seasoning and grate manchego on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back