Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually thought Fruitz would chime in and educate me.

dude, pay attention -> with mark, it'z dabz first & foremost, then badfinger.....got it-? ...good :thumbsup: ppp

Evening folks, so someone tell me which type of blumat ya use? And how do ya know if your gettin enough or too much water?
I have 7gal pots but when i ordered mine i got 4 of the 10gal deluxe kits so had 1 per pot! They come with one of the standard size tropf blumat and 1 of the long ones! Plus it had 4 of the individual drippers to make into a chain off the small carrot but i added a 5th! For my 5 gallon pots, though, I just use a single one of the small carrots, but I still have a chain of five of the drippers attached to it! :thumbsup:

As for getting enough water you set it at the very beginning and it’s really not until bloom that you may need to turn it up a tiny smidge, but as long as you set it correct in the beginning, you definitely won’t get too much water! I use trays to set each pot on that are big enough if i adjust the flow i will set an alarm for every hour and get up and check to see that it shut off on time or if i see a bit of water collecting on tray i turn dial back to shut off flow and so it stops a lil sooner next time it runs! :d5:

The setting of an alarm to watch and make sure I didn’t turn it up too far is cuz i have adjusted them too much before and caused a flood! They now make caps that lock over the twisty dial on top of the carrot so u cant accidentally turn it and if u use a black magic marker (just learned this trick watching a new instal vid) then u can actually easily keep track of which ones have been adjusted from initial position and how much they have been adjusted! ;)

This is gonna make somez nice MCT oil .. Jean'os CBD Haze 1:1:meds:
cbdh 9-2a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back