Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY @InkAddict$ I LOVE YOU
93667EFD-6523-4148-8831-DB27CEC00A17.png

Flyin high? :crying:

Idk i got stuff to do but sleep deprivation got me actin bonkers so maybe just hide at home

:crying: Again...........:crying:.....I've just done a new grind......and I did 70% cured bud and 30% Fresh....to tone it down a bit..........:biggrin:...

@PinkyNotTheBrain ....I Tried this morning to get a photo of a Hot Pink girl on the new germs #PinkyPot

PINKYPOT.gif

She stands out like a beacon in the morning sun......but what ever angle I Try....I can't capture the colour in a shot......:photog:.....

If I get a Hot Pink male in the new germs.....I will try Hitting her........:headbang:....

Good ones are hard to catch

Yes........ :headbang: ...the Common Catch here is a Pink in the Top Bud......50/50% chance of picking one up......this one is Pink...Early...and pink all the way down.....she's a Rare...........:dancer:....

I did that recently. Stole a coworkers Uber by accident. We all had a good laugh. Who would have thought they made more than one gray prius that was also an Uber.... in my defense, I asked the driver if he was going to my destination and he said yes. Wasn't till the GPS was yelling at him did he realize.

Well I woke up @InkAddict$ with coffee and presents while the girls sang him happy birthday put up decorations while he was sleeping lol , made him French toast, scrambled eggs, hash browns , and bacon . It’s going to be a day of surprises for the birthday boy, the kids and I can’t wait ❤️

I hope everyone has an amazing day
PPP - smoke one for @InkAddict$ birthday
7FE5255B-F16B-4F48-8479-8B1F6069F746.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back