Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGIF!
happy-jumping.gif

:pass:

I appreciate this..I need something that works...I'd rather go herbal if possible...as long as it really work....
You can find Kava almost anywhere inc. Amazon.

These gummies contain Ashweghanda, and are excellent for calm. I personally use them.

:pass:

:bighug: Happy Friday, no i pretty much spent all night in the fetal position rocking back and forth sweatin, doin a little work now but I'm havin trouble. Im supposed to disconnect and move an old cast iron radiator down the stairs and I don't think i trust myself with it, so weak. Taking a breather now before I try. Might go set up the boss' grow tent cuz its something I can do slowly.
How r u ? Is what you're smoking something new?... that got u stuck yesterday?

Aw Bugger @PinkyNotTheBrain ...:doc3:...they are going to flipping kill you before they cure you......:nono:

I ground a bowl of Fresh bud Wednesday......off the 3 black pots......Really Delicious terps.......got a great floaty high...with bone melt.

Yesterday...fresh bud....then I went to check the last pot for fingers dabs....Thinking it was dry......but it wasn't.....:crying:...I was accidently high at 7.15 am.......
So...I persevered......all day.......:biggrin:...14 hours high........I was fliping exhausted............at my age.......:crying:

Boss slammed into a car on his electric scooter and is in the hospital . Dont know how he is yet . He got one of these
those things are cool and fun, but super dangerous.... It's how I broke my foot, avoiding a car turning into me. ER doctor said just in that hospital they had at least 3 people come in every day with scooter injuries. Then last summer, a good friend of mine died after being hit by a car on one. They're bad news, imo.

Its a pretty bad ass scooter i fly around dropping off parts, twice as fast as driving, i pretty much never drop below 50
That thing goes 50mph? I have 50cc scooter gas powered and can only do that downhill....

That thing goes 50mph? I have 50cc scooter gas powered and can only do that downhill....
Have a look at the electric off road bikes mate, some are hitting 70-80mph

I gotta admit they are fun in the right environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back