Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hotfire your plant is famous on dc seed exchange as the main photo
IMG_2631.png

they even credited you

I’m telling you try a little peanut butter even if you warm it up some 🔥
I got some chocolate peanut butter swirl ice cream, and it was such a hit with my West African kids, we've been putting peanut butter on any flavor of ice cream. They like peanut butter habanero soup too. I think peanuts originated in W. Africa? I've had East African peanut butter soup too with chewy dried mudfish in it. A Dinka delicacy. I wasn't crazy about.

I got some chocolate peanut butter swirl ice cream, and it was such a hit with my West African kids, we've been putting peanut butter on any flavor of ice cream. They like peanut butter habanero soup too. I think peanuts originated in W. Africa? I've had East African peanut butter soup too with chewy dried mudfish in it. A Dinka delicacy. I wasn't crazy about.
Turkey Hill chocolate peanut butter is killer. My mother used to whip cream cheese and peanut butter together and we'd dip green apple slices in it. Awesome

Pressed some Autoseeds Girls scout cookies tonight she was dry enough little too fast but still ok yielded 73 grams and dense sticky nugs not a great yielded for rosin but that could be me
IMG_5747.jpeg
IMG_5748.jpeg
IMG_5749.jpeg
IMG_5750.jpeg
IMG_5751.jpeg

IMG_5752.jpeg

Edit: I did the math I guess it's ok at 13-15% yield :toke::headbang::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back