Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey.......:pass:...if she created it and is Happy to live with it....why knock ourself out..........?.....nobody died and made you House Slave.......:shrug:..

Mind...proceed with Caution........I've been Trying to teach hubby this for 30 years........and it hasn't worked.................yet..........:crying:
:goodluck: :pighug:

Dang. Thats some serious info there. Thank you.

Sounds like I'm gonna at least do a WDA, BMxSH, and the Lil Mobstar x livers.
what size tent? WDA will fill half of a 2x4 easily. :pighug:

Anyone have any advice on mulch for indoor growing? All the straw around here is loaded with bugs and the local mushroom farms all use logs. Thinking about buying a large pot.and steaming some hay...
Bugs is the reason I do not bring that stuff inside any more. I've gone back to coco partly due to this issue, but if I ever try soil again, it will not include any mulch from outdoors. My first soil grow was completely shut down by fungus gnats brought in with outdoor compost.

Sterilizing would work if you have to use the stuff, but keep in mind that steaming needs to be thorough enough to get throughout every cubic centimeter of the load in the steamer.

That stuff is way pricey for what it is!!! Plus shipping...Pretty sporadic availability around here as well. Am watching some vids. Looks like I'll just get a big turkey frying pot or metal drum and already have a propane burner
a steel 45 gallon drum would work well, just put a shelf half or so way up to support the mulch. :pighug:

what size tent? WDA will fill half of a 2x4 easily. :pighug:

I have two 3x3 tents.

I just put a blue microverse x sour hound and a lil mobstar x livers in water to get them going. Will transfer to coco when they pop open.

Debating if I want to use 2" or 4" net cups. I have some MASSIVE tomatoes in 2" net cups so I really don't think the net cup size has a lot to do with anything, but the 4" would have more strength, I've had issues with the net cups popping down into the hole because the rim isn't wide enough to support a heavy plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back