Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 51 Girls are looking great haven't been doing much think I might puck some of the ugliness off them today help give them some airflow rh is starting to creep up at night.. Other then that they'll get their weekly flush with 60% nutes and a rez change to week 9+
Walter White Bx1 Just fattening up now while putting on a thick layer of frost :drool:

59425F29-955C-437C-B175-D9D0F7A9BD93.jpeg

585A7376-7539-485C-8025-4C09D8AB785D.jpeg

4B7D99B6-D70C-45CC-B1A0-98C5414052B1.jpeg

Old School Mango Haze Topped She's turning out nice little shorter but still looks to be about the same amount of bud she just compact :headbang:

7CFBA390-E155-4EBE-A1A5-B9ADDB173596.jpeg

7315559D-483F-4F17-9C9C-07DA92B6A384.jpeg

Old School Mango Haze untopped she a little ahead of the topped girls still starting to swell now :cooldance::pop:

95B0E1B4-C260-4A25-AA4D-9E59C73BD859.jpeg

CF07E368-E732-4DA4-8A7C-B462D766C905.jpeg

CB7E8BA6-8F2F-490A-ABF4-052AC8C096B6.jpeg

well got rained off and boat need charging so I ran home for a little while figured it would be good to check on the girls too

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Live Stoners!

I got out and mowed the lawn early today. I have a electric plug-in mower so no noise to wake the neighbors.

I am hoping the Rot Bloc works because the space hit 80°F with 80% RH yesterday and the day before. Our heat which is normally dry has been quite wet the past few days making it hard for me to control in the grow space. I am almost to harvest and I don't want temps to get too high and burn off the terps. What's a guy to do! :shrug: I am applying the RotBlock again today. 🤞

July 2 stack.jpg

Oh I meant home canned vs canned from the store lol
:crying::crying::crying:okay that makes more sense. My homemade stuff is better than most store bought because it is made to my taste. I used to do a lot of pressure canning, tomatoes and sauces but freezing is easier and with the vacuum sealer it lasts as long as canned. The trick is to put it in a ZipLoc bag, get as much air out as possible, freeze it, then vacuum seal the whole thing in a vacuum bag. You can fit a lot of flat quart bags as it is a good shape for space utilization.

Thanks I hope so going to other end of the lake today I just hoping I got enough battery juice left from yesterday.. I didn’t wake up at midnight to bring boat over to site and plug in
Can't you just remove the battery or is it too big to bring to camp?

I'm a personal fan of "if you can't catch a fish, catch a buzz."

Shoot, I bought some new gear a couple years ago and I still haven't used any of it. I miss being out on the water.
I put new line on all of my salt water rods and it has never even seen the ocean :rofl: I am sure it is no good now :shrug: Fishing on the coast is not worth the drive and going out of San Francisco is expensive and too far to do in a single day. When I could do an 18 hour day it was ok, I just don't have that kind of stamina now. I would end up a pile of rubble on I-5.

The only thing in my life that has given me inner peace is being with my plants.

It has just been me, the sound and the feeling from the breeze of the fans -

green happy leafs and a wish/believe that we one day will have world-peace.

:bighug:
I might just be a cynical old bastard but I have grown to hate mankind! That is not to say there are no good people they are just too few and too far between.

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Live Stoners!

I got out and mowed the lawn early today. I have a electric plug-in mower so no noise to wake the neighbors.

I am hoping the Rot Bloc works because the space hit 80°F with 80% RH yesterday and the day before. Our heat which is normally dry has been quite wet the past few days making it hard for me to control in the grow space. I am almost to harvest and I don't want temps to get too high and burn off the terps. What's a guy to do! :shrug: I am applying the RotBlock again today. 🤞

View attachment 1610268

:crying::crying::crying:okay that makes more sense. My homemade stuff is better than most store bought because it is made to my taste. I used to do a lot of pressure canning, tomatoes and sauces but freezing is easier and with the vacuum sealer it lasts as long as canned. The trick is to put it in a ZipLoc bag, get as much air out as possible, freeze it, then vacuum seal the whole thing in a vacuum bag. You can fit a lot of flat quart bags as it is a good shape for space utilization.

Can't you just remove the battery or is it too big to bring to camp?

I put new line on all of my salt water rods and it has never even seen the ocean :rofl: I am sure it is no good now :shrug: Fishing on the coast is not worth the drive and going out of San Francisco is expensive and too far to do in a single day. When I could do an 18 hour day it was ok, I just don't have that kind of stamina now. I would end up a pile of rubble on I-5.

I might just be a cynical old bastard but I have grown to hate mankind! That is not to say there are no good people they are just too few and too far between.

While that is a very good idea thank you not doable it is a 36v trolling motor so there is three batteries plus a cranking battery for the big motor and graphs.. It would be a ton of work and a PITA plus the 4 charger is mounted very securely in the boat

View attachment 1610249View attachment 1610250View attachment 1610251View attachment 1610252

@BCBudlady wasn’t lying about how fast the blue microhound flowers! Same exact age on the 2 big girls (stood up and popped pistols on same day) but the one on right is def moving much faster! Didn’t write down day it popped but guessing its 6 weeks old…7 at most! If she finishes in 3 that puts her around 70 days which is fine by me! :thumbsup:

Yes, they should finish 65-70 days.
The newer offerings tend to go into the 80’s or 90’s. Too long for me.
Fastest plant I’ve grown was a straight up Blue Microverse that came down on day 56!!!

Yes, they should finish 65-70 days.
The newer offerings tend to go into the 80’s or 90’s. Too long for me.
Fastest plant I’ve grown was a straight up Blue Microverse that came down on day 56!!!
Me as well...And Mephisto Sour Crack. Very fast growing cultivars.

:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back