Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny you're asking about this I was just saying last night to @Lil Dab I was gonna pm you about just that. I was wondering how him and I could do a joint thread his 1st grow and possibly my last. He's off to a good start he has 6 of my autocobs, rain science grow bags, Seed Stockers and Mephisto seeds and he's gonna be Mega Crop following my grow method. I need to ask him where he's at with getting his place ready and get the grow show started
So am I outta seed will list now?:dammit: Just messing with you @Dabber as long as they get put to use:headbang:

But he will park himself right in front of the air conditioner, LOL

Yeah....oh...why does the fresh air smell like foisty dog balls.............?...................... :biggrin: ...coz Gus is lying underneath it...on his back......Smiling........

Last edited:
Funny you're asking about this I was just saying last night to @Lil Dab I was gonna pm you about just that. I was wondering how him and I could do a joint thread his 1st grow and possibly my last. He's off to a good start he has 6 of my autocobs, rain science grow bags, Seed Stockers and Mephisto seeds and he's gonna be Mega Crop following my grow method. I need to ask him where he's at with getting his place ready and get the grow show started

I cannot See anything There you would need my permissions for @Dabber ....:pass:...and if he Finishes and does at least 1 Review on any of the girls you are growing he'll get his Cultivators badge......:headbang:...Win..Win......

I cannot See anything There you would need my permissions for @Dabber ....:pass:...and if he Finishes and does at least 1 Review on any of the girls you are growing he'll get his Cultivators badge......:headbang:...Win..Win......
I hope it want be my last and his 1st of many here on AFN even if Im gone my hope is that he'll carry on and do better than I ever have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back