Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lined 6 brown bags full yesterday...and still have this to trim......
20230718_080319~2.jpg
20230718_080307.jpg

Rookie :pighug: I was around 150:gassy::baked::crying:
Lmao i only post in here nowadays! Before i would always forget to update my threads or plant would go off track and i decide they have become camera shy and thread winds up unfinished! One of these days i will remember to find the pics and post my harvest pics from my @Jean-O grow from a ways back! :doh::crying:

Hey @PinkyNotTheBrain u got any pointers for this rookie on how to get this damn nut off! Its in a mad awkward spot so hard to get a wrench or anything up on it to break it loose so i can finally change this faucet!
View attachment 1614674

Obv need to break that center nut free but can’t seem to get a wrench on it and then have room to turn it to break it free! U can tell how bad this faucet is leaking! May need to replace that wood but thats for the landlord to pay and have done!
If you yank the whole sink out it's much easier to get the old faucet off and the new one on. Although a basin wrench might get it, the nut itself isn't rusty. I use a basin wrench so seldom I usually can't find it and have to buy another, so I must have a bunch of them somewhere in the garage, or attic, or one of the storerooms... or maybe I lent it to Pablo (who gets blamed for everything).

I didn’t know ginger beer was even a thing now I wonder what cream soda is :baked: :doh:

If you yank the whole sink out it's much easier to get the old faucet off and the new one on. Although a basin wrench might get it, the nut itself isn't rusty. I use a basin wrench so seldom I usually can't find it and have to buy another, so I must have a bunch of them somewhere in the garage, or attic, or one of the storerooms... or maybe I lent it to Pablo (who gets blamed for everything).
Thanks for the pointers yall but its been done for days now! :eyebrows::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back