Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is available bro just in a smaller size! Check the 2oz bottle or whatever it is! I saw it but site looked mad sketchy to me! Any site that sells bug spray and batteries is weird AF! :shrug::crying:
Well can he use it? I’m not ordering from the uk :doh::pighug:

What are you trying to get rid of? Generally no pyrethrum anywhere near anything you're gonna ingest...
Much better question! @NORBY if u got anything other than aphids get u some captain jacks or the UK equivalent! I would assume not being toxic and being an organic pest control method u should be able to get it ir something similar! Active ingredient is spinosad and i believe it comes from old rum barrels or something like that! I know I remember reading about rum barrels when they talked about it being discovered (prob on captain jacks website or some shite) but its good amd smells good! Smells like peppermint to me! Safe around animals/ kids/etc but it will kill bees so dont use when they are active!

Jeezus i prob sounded like a rep for them there! They better send me my cut of the profits! :crying:

Well can he use it? I’m not ordering from the uk :doh::pighug:
Nope! Its both an oil and has pyrethrin in it! Why @JP1 had said to avoid it! He apparently took the time to read it and overlooked the sketchiness of the site!

Maybe UK sites look cheap (fuck if i know) but usually cheaply built websites in the US are a red flag could just be a cc skimming operation! I ran into 1 myself trying to get a blumat moisture meter cheap but I suspected it so loaded the money onto a prepaid card and paid thru paypal so i could get refund thru them if indeed was a wonky site! It was indeed as expected but got a refund and they got shit from me luckily!

FB_IMG_1689609882146.jpg

When your on bedrest but craving a cookie you sneak off while the hubby @InkAddict$ is trimming and make a fresh batch of white chocolate chip with macadamia nuts 🤤 - fyi I just made them and he has inhaled 3 lol 😂
F8A4B66B-8B5F-449A-81B5-45E3081A7BEB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back